Saturday, January 29, 2011

Elemental Grades Self-Initiation Obligations (SIGDT)

{The Oaths of Obligations of the elemental Grades from the Self-Initiation Into the Golden Dawn Tradition by Chic and Sandra Tabatha Cicero.}

Zelator:

I, (Frater/Soror) XYZ, pledge to maintain and uphold the mysteries of this Grade, just as I am pledged to maintain those of the 0=0 Grade, never to flaunt or reveal them to those who are not true seekers of the Light Divine. I swear this by the Earth whereon I kneel. Let the Powers of Earth witness my pledge. Let my pledge be confirmed with Water and Fire.

Theoricus:

I, (Frater/Soror) XYZ, solemnly pledge to maintain and uphold the mysteries of the 32nd Path of the 2=9 Grade of Theoricus, just as I am pledged to maintain those of the preceding Grades. I swear by the Firmament of Heaven. Let the Powers of Air witness my pledge.

Practicus:

I, (Frater/Soror) XYZ, solemnly pledge to maintain and uphold the mysteries of the 31st and 30th Paths and of the Grade of Practicus, just as I am pledged to maintain those of the preceding Grades. I swear by the Abyss of the Waters. Let the Powers of Water witness my pledge.

Philosophus:

I, (Frater/Soror) XYZ, solemnly pledge to maintain and uphold the mysteries of the 29th, 28th, and 27th Paths, and of the 4=7 Grade of Philosophus, just as I am pledged to maintain those of the preceding Grades. I swear by the element of Fire. Let the Powers of Fire witness my pledge.

No comments: