Monday, June 17, 2013

And the next open full moon ritual will be...

Merlin explores the OFM floor diagram.
As my regular readers know not only am I a member of Golden Dawn, a proud Wiccan, a board member of the Hearthstone Community Church, I also do my turn at public ritual once a year. Yes, it is time once again for me to expose some people to my messed up ideas about what Wicca (and perhaps the Golden Dawn) is all about.

This year, I might be reusing the floor diagram that I created in 2010 for another OFM ritual. Or maybe not. I haven't decided yet. It depends on whether or not, I decide that it will be useful.

This year's ritual will involve "magical images" and the Wiccan wheel of the year. It will be a guided meditation (visualization). I may or may not publish the ritual text later--I haven't decided yet.

For those of you living in Denver, or close there of, the next Hearthstone Community Church Open Full Moon ritual will be held on June 21, 2013. Doors open at 7 pm, community announcements at 7:30 with the ritual starting right afterwards. Hearthstone meets at the First Unitarian Church at 1400 Lafayette, Denver Colorado.

And for those who are not near Denver, I collect the articles that I write for the monthly newsletter into ebooks (three yearly collections--99 cents apiece, and a three article set--free) that are available from Barnes and Noble.

No comments: